Reservation Terms & Conditions :
- Early departure/cancellation: If you depart early or you cancel or fail to honor any reservation for any reason, you will not receive any credit or refund.
- Extending your stay: Extensions will require a new reservation for the additional date(s), subject to availability and prevailing rates, and the rate shall not apply.
- All reservations made need to have a valid Credit Card at time of reservation. At the time a reservation is made the valid Credit Card presented to Saranac Lake Inn is authorized to be used for the intended reservation, cancellation policy or for any damages accrued at the time of stay. Also any and all incidentals also will be charged to this Credit Card.
- A daily Resort Fee of $10 plus tax will be added to your rate and includes unlimited use of all recreational amenities, 2 bottles of water daily, secure wifi for up to 6 devices. See our amenities page for details
Forms of payment
Saranac Lake Inn does accept:
- Master Card
Saranac Lake Inn does not accept CASH.
Guest Payment Agreement
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissible assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand. Saranac Lake Inn reserves the right to cancel any reservation for non-payment of the initial deposit for special event dates, group bookings, invalid credit card information, or suspect fraudulent activity. Should Saranac Lake Inn experience any difficulty with maintaining your room reservation, we will provide proper notice (greater than 1 month) and assist in locating alternate accommodations.
By making a reservation with Saranac Lake Inn, and releasing your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information, you are entering into a binding legal agreement to be charged the full amount of your reservation. Releasing your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information is creating a digital signature for that reservation, therefore making the phone or online reservation a legal binding agreement to be charged the full amount of that said reservation. You agree by checking the above during your reservation process "I acknowledge reading the Cancellation Policy and I agree to pay according to the terms stated" box you are entering into an agreement with Saranac Lake Inn to be charged the full amount of your reservation.
Saranac Lake Inn's Cancellation Policy is 72 hours prior to check in day, 3pm. If your reservation is cancelled after the 72 hour mark you will be charged for 1 Night's Stay. Any reservation 3 or more days is guaranteed 4 weeks prior to arrival and will be charged. ALL on-line bookings through a third party source, including bookings.com, expedia.com, orbitz.com have Their own policies . All phone reservations have been made aware of these policies, and have been instructed to visit this page prior to making reservations.
*This policy excludes the following dates. The following dates reservations are guaranteed, and those reservations will be charged the full amount prior to check in or at the time of cancellation. These dates are also our "Blackout Dates" for any discounts, promotions, or gift certificates.
- Memorial Day weekend, Friday through Monday 2018
- Fourth of July, any reservation encompassing the 4th of July,
- July 6th 7th 13th & 14th
- CanAm Rugby week 2018
- August 10th 11th 17th 18th 24th & 25th
- Lake Placid LAX week 2018
- IronMan Lake Placid- The Sunday of and 4 days prior. 7/18/18 - 7/25/18Please see Ironman page for specific policy
- Labor Day Weekend, Friday before- Saturday Sunday Monday Reservations 2018
- September7th 8th 9th 14th 15th 21st 22 28th & 29th
- Columbus Day Weekend, Friday before- Saturday Sunday Monday Reservations 2018
- October 12th & 13th
All Holiday Periods and Event dates Including:
Holiday periods, Event dates and black out dates are decided by Gauthier's Saranac Lake Inn and subject to change without notice. Even after full payment has been received, we reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with the payment for any reservation, on-line reservation or gift certificate.
Third party or Online Travel Site Reservations
ALL on-line bookings through a third party source, including bookings.com, expedia.com, orbitz.com Please refer to the cancellation policy listed with the third party site, or on-line travel site. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Large group bookings or room blocks will receive their specific terms of cancellation based on the amount of rooms and nights books- large bookings include 10 rooms or more. Group bookings, 3 or more rooms, are responsible for one nights non refundable to be collected prior to check in, or at cancellation.
No Show Policy
Failing to arrive will result in forfeiture of your deposit or one nights stay. Black out dates will result in charge of full stay. Taxes will apply. Failing to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.
Saranac Lake Inn does not issue refunds at any point. Should you cancel your reservation once charged or choose to leave prior to original departure date you will be charged and not refunded. In emergency situations a credit may be issued for a return stay, however no refund will be given. Credit excludes black out dates, as these reservations are guaranteed