Amenities to complement an Adirondack getaway
Hey, you're on vacation! We get how important it is to you to have all the perks and amenities as part of your Saranac Lake accommodations. Every year we add to our list of guest bonuses and services to ensure you're making the most of your Adirondack getaway!
Step outside your door and enjoy all that the Adirondacks have to offer! Saranac Lake Inn's convenient location gives you instantaneous access to the variety of Adirondack outdoor activities available year-round. We're a perfect location to complete both your Saranac Lake and Lake Placid vacation. Plus, find High Peaks hiking trails within minutes of our property! Not to mention our top notch Saranac Lake accommodations and additional complementary services to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Plus, when you stay with at our Saranac Lake hotel, you're contributing to our environmentally conscious efforts and eco-friendly green initiatives which make the world a better place for future generations!
See for yourself – make a reservation with us today!
Our Saranac Lake accommodation amenities
All Season- for your comfort -In room
- Audubon 5 Leaf Platinum Lodging Property, the highest rating in North America
- WiFi with IT support help line and connectivity for up to 6 devices!
- NEW Direct TV with premium channels
- Organic cottons and sustainable fabrics
- Real honey phosphate free bath amenities by Bee Kind
- In room blow dryers
- Stress Free Outlet Zone- accessible outlets for charging your technology everywhere- from wall outlets to lamp base plugs, we have you covered. No need to search to plug in!
- In room Aux and USB outlets for device and phone charging
- Microwaves, refrigerators and DVDs in Superior rooms, all other upon request
- Roll away beds if needed
- Selection of our organic teas, hot cocoa, marshmallows, and chai in the office all day
- Morning coffee in the office
- NEW Blue-tooth surround sound in room stereos with USB charging ports and AUX connections ready for any smart phone
- NEW In-room Keurig single cup coffee makers with 2 cups of coffee per day
- 97% biodegradable K-cups
- NEW recycled fiber carpet throughout
- An opportunity for you to make a difference and experience an eco-sustainable property!
Added amenities for recreation and fun
- Water-sports Galore! Use of kayaks, canoes, NEW stand up paddle boards & paddle boats - over 30 miles of Adirondack paddling from our shore!
- Life Jackets and paddles
- Bike Share Program! Bicycles available for your use as part of our Green Transportation movement- helmets too!
- Outdoor solar heated pool (seasonal July 1-September 9)
- Basketball and tennis- We have basketballs & rackets!
- Fishing poles
- Boat slips with electricity and 24 hour surveillance
- Toddler Kelty frame backpacks for hiking with the little one- up to 60lbs
- Seaplane slips and landing
- A wide selection of board games
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Ice skating on the lake & pond hockey too. Bring your skates!
- Hockey sticks to use on our lake rink
- Use of snow shoes
- Sleds to use for family fun
- Toddler Kelty frame backpacks for snowshoe or cross country with the little one- up to 60lbs
- Discounted Whiteface Mountain ski lift tickets
- A wide selection of board games for your use
- Friday night camp fires
- 2 bottles of water daily
*A daily Resort Fee of $10 plus tax will be added to your rate and includes unlimited use of all above amenities, 2 K-cups, bottled water, and WiFi with connectivity for up to 6 devices.
Saranac Lake Inn Loves Kids!
Also included in your Saranac Lake accommodations is everything you need to keep your little explorer comfortable too. Contact us should you need special accommodations for the children to complete your family vacation.
For the littlest travelers
- Pack and plays, sheeting
- Inflatable toddler cots
- High Chairs- The portable fold-up ones for your use to make dining out easy!
- Umbrella strollers
- Infant life Jackets
- Bike helmets
- Beach toys
- Books and toys
- Pool Saucers (adult supervision required)
- Toddler Kelty frame backpacks for hiking and winter hikes with the little one- up to 60lbs
Our older adventures
- Side walk chalk to decorate with "art" outside
- Hula Hoops ( yes, we have hula hoops)
- Beach pales and shovels
- Fishing poles
- Life Jackets
- Books, coloring books, and activity pads
- All of the boating and winter recreation amenities above