Beautiful Adirondack Lake Views
Saranac Lake's only GREEN lodging property- Offering centrally located waterfront accommodations on Lake Flower In Saranac Lake , direct access to over 30 miles of Adirondack waterways, including Upper, Middle, and Lower Saranac Lakes, and proximity to a variety of Saranac Lake shopping, dining, galleries, and events, including in neighboring Lake Placid NY, just 6 miles away– at Gauthier's Saranac Lake Inn's Saranac Lake Hotel, it's all a step outside your door. Only 20 minutes to skiing and snowboarding at Whiteface Mountain Ski Resort- check out our ski and stay specials and save!
Eco-Sustainable GREEN Lodging
Stay GREEN in the Adirondacks - Rated a Platinum Property by Audubon International's Eco Lodging Program – the highest designation possible, 1 of only 8 in North America – we aim to provide exceptional guest services balanced with our Green Program initiatives. Saranac Lake Inn is committed to a new vision, fresh eco-conscious perspective, thoughtful attention to detail and style , and a welcoming environment for our guest's from our family owned and operated lodge. Our rooms have been remodeled, redressed and recycled with the environment in mind. We feature an exclusive variety of amenities – organic cottons, down comforters and designer bath accessories, complimentary Fair Trade coffee, tea and chai– all to make your Adirondack vacation both comfortable and memorable. Come see what everyone is talking about – make a reservation to stay with us today!.
The Adirondacks Recreation Resort
Our focus is all about our guest's experience and making Adirondack recreation accessible! We provide a variety of amenities and perks to help complete your trip and make it easy for you to try a new activity while on vacation.
- Paddle Adirondack lakes with our complementary kayaks, canoes, or paddle boats
- Find a sweet spot during a fishing outing with use of our fishing poles and boats
- Grab a pair of available snowshoes and head out on area trails to see the beauty of the area firsthand
- What's SUP? Stand Up Paddleboards for our guests of course!
- Make use of our complementary bicycles, an easy way to get around town, save a few dollars on a rental and less emissions! They are a little rough and tough for trail biking too
- Packages and deals with Whiteface Mountain for skiing and snowboarding
Saranac Lake Inn provides immediate access to the wide variety of Adirondack outdoor activities and family fun available year round. Interested in the 46 High Peaks- we are your destination! Want to hike but a little more low key, consider becoming a Saranac Lake 6er- we have all of the recreational information you need to start your Adirondack adventure.