Waterfront Saranac Lake hotel+a retro twist
Come to Saranac Lake and stay on the Lake - why stay anywhere else? As Saranac Lake's only GREEN lodging property- we offer waterfront accommodations with access to over 30 miles of Adirondack waterways, including Upper, Middle, and Lower Saranac Lakes and only 6 miles to Lake Placid. Gauthier's Saranac Lake Inn has been an established lodging business in Saranac Lake since 1923. Today, offering fully-renovated GREEN, while embracing the easy going retro-feel of the original guest accommodations for an ideal Adirondack vacation. This vintage-sustainable vibe translates throughout our Saranac Lake hotel and guest experience.
Eco-conscious & sustainable
Stay GREEN in the Adirondacks - Rated a Platinum Property by Audubon International's Eco Lodging Program – the highest designation possible, 1 of only 8 in North America – we aim to provide exceptional services balanced with our Green Program initiatives. Saranac Lake Inn is committed to a new vision and fresh eco-conscious perspective; offering a welcoming environment from our family-owned and operated lodge. Our rooms have been remodeled, redressed, and recycled with the environment in mind.
Our focus is on the guest experience and making Adirondack recreation accessible. Explore our amenities and perks to help complete your trip and to make it easy to try a new activity while on vacation.
- Paddle Adirondack lakes with our available kayaks, canoes, or paddle boats.
- What's SUP? Try our Stand Up Paddle Boards for extreme water fun!
- Find a sweet spot during a fishing outing with use of our available fishing poles and boats.
- Bike Share Program! Bicycles available for you to use - They're a little rough and tough for trail biking too!
- Find packages and deals with huge savings to make the most out of your vacation in the Adirondacks.
Saranac Lake Inn provides immediate access to the wide variety of Adirondack outdoor activities and family fun available year-round. Interested in hiking the 46 High Peaks? We are your destination! Want to hike, but a little more low key, consider becoming a Saranac Lake 6er; we have all of the recreational information you need to start your Adirondack adventure.